Year: 2024Model: WS21WADVColour: Black/Turquoise
The Zone 3 Ladies Advance Wetsuit is a eco-friendly wetsuit perfect for swimming at high speeds. Stretch shoulder panels allow you flexibility, precision and comfort whilst swimming allowing you to freely move your arms helping you swim further and faster. AQUA-X coating is used to help increase your speed in the water by minimising resistance in the water causing a dragging feeling which slows you down. Buoyancy panels around the legs allow them to stay close to the surface of the water increasing speed and reducing fatigue so you can swim for longer. The neoprene is made using naturally occurring limestone and scrap tyres allowing for less energy consumption in production. Waste neoprene from making the wetsuits are recycled into making more which helps to reduce waste making this product more sustainable.
- 220 Triathlon: Best on Test 2016-2018
- Triathlon Plus: Top Value 2016
- 220 Triathlon: Best Buy 2017
- Brand New 1.5mm Yamamoto #39 SCS Free-Flex shoulder panel design provides high levels of flexibility, comfort and efficiency with each stroke.
- 16% weight reduction versus the 2020 model whilst still maintaining the same levels of buoyancy and warmth.
- 10 different materials used to ensure maximum performance, comfort and durability whilst still maintaining a low price point.
- No nylon panels or external flatlock stitching to prevent water entry and improve speed and comfort.
- AQUA-X coatings used to minimise drag and increase speed through the water.
- Smoothskin fabric used to prevent water from permeating the suit and weighing it down.
- 4mm core support buoyancy panels on the upper legs help to keep the legs towards the surface of the water and therefore significantly reducing drag and fatigue.
- High Visibility panels to help stand-out when in the water
- Slimline Pro-Speed cuffs offer superior removal speed.
- Laser-cut collar provides a comfortable ‘soft-close’ fit around the neck.
- Raglan sleeve panel layout offers increased flexibility to allow for greater stroke efficiency.
- Eco-Friendly Neoprene derived from limestone and scrap rubber tires reduces energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit. The majority of neoprene production waste is recycled back into the suits, helping to minimise landfill waste and help protect the environment we train in.
Benefits of a wetsuit featuring Yamamoto material:
- Speed: The aqua dynamic 'SCS' Nano coating applied to the neoprene creates almost zero drag through the water. A drag coefficient of just 0.021 compared with 4.0 for regular neoprene wetsuits. The SCS coating also prevents the suit from absorbing water, therefore avoiding excess weight in the wetsuit.
- Flexibility: A massive 480-580% in elongation, compared with human skin (underarm) which is just 60-70%. Superior flexibility and comfort with an expansion of 7x conventional wetsuit materials.
- Warmth: High heat retention: Keeping the body warmer in colder waters to help reduce body fatigue and improve performance.
- Eco: The neoprene is also derived from limestone opposed to petroleum which is more environmentally friendly.
Standard Delivery £2.95 or FREE on orders over £25.
Delivered in approx. 3-5 business days.
Next Business Day Delivery £4.95 or FREE on orders over £99.
All orders placed before 16:00 normally dispatched same day. Mainland UK only. N. Ireland and remote parts of the UK may take longer.
Saturday UK Delivery £9.95
Orders placed after 16:00 on Fridays will be scheduled for delivery on Saturday the following week.
Find your destination country on a list of countries we ship to for details on pricing and approximate delivery times.
Click & Collect
Orders ready for collection can be picked up Mon-Fri between 11am - 5pm or on Saturday between 9am - 4pm from the following address.
We'll send you an email as soon as your order is ready to be collected.
Please ring the bell at the front door and a member of staff will assist you.
You will be required to provide a valid form of identification to collect your items.
The Gunnery Drill Shed, Chapel Road, Shoeburyness, Essex SS3 9SL, United Kingdom.
Returns & Warranty
Extended Christmas Returns
Orders placed from the 25th October to 15th November 2023 are eligible for our extended 90 day return policy.
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer and product packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, or you have not received your order within 3 weeks of receiving your dispatch confirmation please do†contact our dedicated customer service team†and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on wetsuitoutlet.co.uk comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.