Last updated 11/06/2021
Sale of Products
When you place an order to purchase a product from wetsuitoutlet.co.uk we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order. The email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your order details.
Product Descriptions & Availability
Every care has been taken to ensure that all descriptions, specifications, colours and prices are correct. However, colour representations may vary depending on your own monitor and we endeavor to be as accurate as possible. All sizes are approximate as sizing varies across the large number of manufacturers supplying our products.
All photographs are indicative of the product. In rare cases, minor or subtle differences between the product and the photo supplied by the manufacturer can occur. These differences will be made clear in the product description. Please read this carefully before purchasing a product to avoid dissatisfaction.
All items are offered subject to availability at the time of ordering. If a product ordered is found to be out of stock, we will notify you as soon as possible. Orders are only accepted once the goods have been dispatched.
Pricing & Payments
All prices and offers are subject to availability. We do our best to ensure all product descriptions, images and prices are displayed correctly across our website, errors and omissions excepted. Your payment method will be charged at the point you confirm the order.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavšgen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Slice it: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated during checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It, including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information can be found here for the markets where this payment method is available.
Further information and Klarna's user terms can be found here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
Customers outside of the E.U. and United States are responsible for local import duties/taxes that may be applied. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. If unsure, please contact your local customs office for information. International customers should be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
Refusal to pay local import and custom charges could result in your order being returned to Wetsuit Outlet or destroyed. If your order is destroyed or not returned to us for a similar reason, we may not be able to provide a refund. Under these circumstances, original postage costs may not be refundable. We can only refund the value of products returned in accordance with our returns policy, minus any costs incurred by Wetsuit Outlet in order to reobtain them.
VAT Refunds on Exports from the EU (Retail Export Scheme)
As a purely internet-based mail-order company, wetsuitoutlet.co.uk is legally ineligible to participate in the VAT Retail Export Scheme, which reimburses VAT to customers when they purchase goods for personal export outside of the EU.
Only goods collected directly from our warehouse are eligible for VAT refunds on receipt of completed 407 form stamped at customs at point of exit and returned to us.
You have the right to cancel your order and receive a full refund before dispatch. If you are not totally satisfied with your purchase, you have the right to cancel your order within 60 days of receipt. You must return the goods to us at your cost in an unused and re-saleable condition in accordance with our returns policy, with a note indicating your order ID. Please ensure you obtain proof of postage as we cannot be held responsible for the non-receipt of returns.
Any credit accrued from a Wetsuit Outlet promotion must be used within two years of the date the amount was credited to the account unless otherwise stated. If you return an order where you have benefited from a promotion and spent that credit (e.g. new customer credit) we will deduct the amount from the refund.
The "New Customer 10% Welcome Offer" ended on 30th July 2020.
Wetsuit Outlet reserves the right to end any promotion at any time without notice and omit a customer or order from a promotion for reasons including, but not limited to, suspected fraudulent activity and issues processing payment.
Please review our returns policy.
Products returned in accordance with our 60 day returns policy will be inspected and refunds processed equal to the value of each product on the date of purchase. Delivery fees will not be reimbursed, in accordance with The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 (which supersedes the UK Distance Selling Regulations). Click here for details.
Wetsuit Outlet offer a 12-month warranty against manufacturing defects. If you have experienced a problem due to a manufacturing fault within this period, we are happy to act on your behalf and contact the brand to initiate a claim. To do this, please send an email to email@example.com explaining the fault in detail and include photographs clearly showing the fault. Photographs are essential when making a warranty claim.
If you have purchased a product with an extended warranty, the extension is offered by the brand and not Wetsuit Outlet. If you experience a problem with a product outside of the 12-month warranty offered by Wetsuit Outlet, you will need to contact the brand to initiate a claim.
Events Beyond our Control
We cannot be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. Examples include but are not limited to delays due to weather, etc. This does not affect your statutory rights.
B2C Distribution Ltd (Wetsuit Outlet)
Registered OfficeB2C Distribution Ltd (Wetsuit Outlet)
24-28 Baxter Avenue
Essex SS2 6HZ
Returns not accepted at this address
Use of this website
If you register an account on the wetsuitoutlet.co.uk website, you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Please take all necessary steps to ensure the confidentiality of your account details. If you have any reason to believe the security of your account has been compromised you must inform us immediately.
Please ensure any details you provide to us when creating an account or updating an existing account are correct and complete. We reserve the right to refuse access to our website, disable accounts, remove/edit account details or cancel orders at our discretion. In this instance there will be no charge to the customer.
If you have any questions or comments regarding these terms and conditions, please check our FAQ.
If you're still not sure, you can contact us. We are just as committed to answering queries concerning consumer rights and privacy as we are about general customer queries.
Wetsuit Outlet Rewards
- To be eligible to earn Wetsuit Outlet Rewards points on your order, you must have a Wetsuit Outlet account and be opted-in to receive marketing emails from Wetsuit Outlet at the time of placing your order.
- Delivery costs do not accumulate points and vouchers cannot be used to offset delivery costs.
- Points will not be accumulated, and rewards vouchers cannot be used, for purchases made using a finance option such as Klarna.
- Points will not be accumulated, and rewards vouchers cannot be used, for purchases made using guest checkout.
- Redeeming a gift voucher will not accumulate points.
- If you return an order which earned credit from a promotion and spent that credit (e.g. Wetsuit Outlet Rewards voucher), the credit amount will be deducted from your refund. If you have not yet used the credit, it will be removed from your account credit balance.
- If you return an order which was paid for in part with a rewards voucher, the amount paid will be refunded and valid vouchers will be reinstated.
- Credit will be in one currency, only based within country of purchase. Credit cannot be transferred into any other currency.
- Wetsuit Outlet Rewards vouchers are valid for 6 months from the issue date, so please return and shop with us again within 6 months.
- Wetsuit Outlet Rewards points that have not been turned into vouchers will expire after 2 years.
- Wetsuit Outlet promotions cannot be used together.
- Wetsuit Outlet reserves the right to withdraw the Wetsuit Outlet Rewards scheme at any point.
- Wetsuit Outlet Rewards vouchers cannot be used to purchase Gift Vouchers.
- Wetsuit Outlet Rewards vouchers are single-use and cannot be exchanged for points, vouchers, cash or account credit.
- In cases where the redeemed voucher value exceeds the total order value, the remaining unused voucher value will be forfeited.
- To be eligible for free delivery, your cart total must meet the minimum required spend for free delivery after any Rewards vouchers have been applied.