- Items can be returned to us within 60 days of purchase in a clean, undamaged, unused and resaleable condition (inc. original packaging).
- Please enclose the returns slip you received with your order. This contains your order ID, which we need to process your return. If you do not have a returns slip, please write your order ID on a piece of paper and enclose that.
- Returns can be sent via CollectPlus or a courier of your choice*.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of return.
Once your return has been delivered by the courier to our warehouse, please allow up to 5 working days for your refund to be processed before contacting us. Once we have processed your return it may take up to 5 working days for your refund to be issued by your payment provider.
*We recommend using a trackable service. We cannot be held responsible for items lost in transit.
We do not offer an exchange option at this time. If you require a different size or product, please place a new order on our website.
If you wish to return unwanted items in person, please first follow this link to complete our simple online returns process and inform us of your return. Once you have completed this form, you may visit the following address Mon-Fri between 10am and 4pm to return your items.
Please ring the bell at the front door and a member of staff will assist you.
The Gunnery Drill Shed, Chapel Road, Shoeburyness, Essex SS3 9SL, United Kingdom.
Wetsuit Outlet Rewards customers please note:
- If you return an order that accrued rewards points, they will be deducted from your rewards points total.
- If you return an order that accrued rewards points and have subsequently redeemed a voucher generated from those points, the monetary value of the redeemed voucher will be deducted from your refund.
- If you return an order that was partly funded by one or more rewards vouchers, the amount you paid will be refunded and any valid points will be returned to your account.