Kayaking dry tousers with technical specifications and design and development pedigree at the core, these dry trousers have been thoroughly tested and now proven in the field by a multitude of users and outdoor professionals over the four corners of the world.
The Nookie EvoTX4 4ply fabric comes in two weights. The heavier weight (500D Nylon) is as tough as Cordura and is used in all the high wear areas. Nookie know from experience they need to be rugged in the seat, knees, outer ankle cuffs and socks. Both weights of fabric are durable, waterproof and breathable yet flexible and comfortable to wear with a Durable Water Repellant coating.
The asymmetric comfortable fabric socks (they fit your left or right foot), have minimal seams to make them last longer. Wear them with socks inside as a base layer and shoes over the top. The trouser is cut with an anatomical fit, perfect for highly active use or when kayaking or canoeing. The Nookie Evolution Dry Trousers are also available with latex ankle cuffs if you don’t fancy the dry sock option.
The classic tall blindstitched and glued neoprene waist with sharkskin mesh (to avoid water wicking up your trousers), has been used because Nookie feel this is the best seal for your dry trousers.
They are finished off with retro-reflective detailing and smart red trims. These are a great addition to the Nookie range and are perfect for whitewater, lake or estuary touring, sea kayaking and general watersports and professional use.
- Waterproof and breathable 4ply dry trousers
- 4ply fabric 160D Nylon – flexible and soft to the touch
- Reinforced 4ply fabric 500D Nylon on high wear areas
- Hydrophobic and Hydrophillic coated with Durable Water Repellant (DWR)
- Anatomical dynamic cut for active fit
- Asymmetric fabric socks with minimal seams and 500D Nylon throughout
- Tall neoprene waist tube with wicking sharkskin mesh
- Dive quality waterproof taping on all seams
- Low snag adjustable velcro outer ankle cuffs
- Retro-reflective detailing