The Ray Air is our inflatable touring SUP that has sleek lines and immense glide, making it the ideal partner for exploring miles of coastline, lakes, channels or rivers.
It’s generous volume and maximised waterline combine stability and straight-line performance, while the optimised thickness offers great rigidity for effortless paddling. New for 2020, we expanded the range (11’6 & 12’6’’) with a larger 13’6’’ option; its high volume is ideal for both bigger riders, and those looking to do longer tours with more baggage on board.
All three boards come in our premium technology offering upgrades such as: industry leading DL Light technology, Fanatic Click fin, wheely Backpack and mast foot insert for windsurfing.
Whats In The Box?
- Fanatic Ray Air Premium SUP Board
- Fanatic Carbon 35 3-Piece Paddle
- Fanatic SUP Carry Bag
- Fanatic SUP Leash
- Touring Shape - Touring style shape with effortless glide and efficiency as well as plenty of stability for all terrain and level of use
- Click Fin system - Click Fin system – fit and remove in seconds
- Deck net - Integrated deck net to attach luggage
- Eyelets / Handle - High quality towing eyelets and comfortable handle
- Mastfoot insert - Mastfoot insert for windsurfing option
- Footpad - Diamond grooving footpad for the ultimate grip and comfort
- Quality printing - Full deck/base quality printing and rail design for superior optics
- Fin Ray AIr Premium - 1x Race Air 20 cm Click
- Extra luggage 13'6" - Extra deck net attachment eyelets on the tail of the new Ray Air Premium 13'6" - for the additional gear on longer tours
- Length - 13'6"
- Width - 35" / 88.9 cm
- Thickness - 6" / 15 cm
- Volume - 400L
- Max Rider Weight - 120kg
1 Extra rail-band reinforcement
2 Second thin PVC rail layer
3 First PVC rail layer
4 Diamond grooving footpad
5 Light and printed Tarpaulin layer
6 First Tarpaulin layer
7 V-Drop Stitch core
The Double Layer Light technology is our Premium construction. Featuring a second PVC layer, which is welded directly to the core layers and around the V-Drop Stitch material – the heart of each Fanatic Inflatable. An additional third layer of coloured rail bands round off the highly durable and premium quality, with stylish optics of the deck print.
The benefits of the Double Layer Light construction when compared to the standard Double Layer technology is a 20 – 25 % reduction in weight, and around 25 – 30 % increase in stiffness. Simply the best inflatable technology out there!
Our Carbon 35 adjustable paddle with its matt finish 35% Carbon/Glass shaft and strong, ABS protected carbon composite blade is the top choice for any entry level paddler ready to go from zero to hero. With the Union Joint system and a blade size of 7.25” your strokes are highly effective. Available in standard adjustable or as 3-piece Carbon 35 adjustable for the most convenient paddle transport ever.
- Blade Width: 7.25" / 18.4 cm
- Blade Area: 90 sq.in. / 580 cm²
- Blade Material: Composite
- Shaft Material: Carbon / Composite
- Length: 170-220 cm