Aropec Mens Flying Fish II 3/2mm Triathlon Back Zip Wetsuit
The Flying Fish II is made from 3mm Super Stretch smooth skin on chest and front thigh and 2mm Super Stretch smooth skin situated on the back, arm, hip, and leg for superb flexibility and comfort. The front chest and thighs are embossed with special channels for water flow diversion, which helps increase speed through water. Internal triple glued and blind stitched internal seams provide improved strength and durability and an open top back zipper make the Flying Fish a doddle to put on.
- Super stretch smooth skin material
- Skin seal and adjustable neck with velcro closure
- Back zip entry
- Triple Glued and Blind stitched internally
- Special print design helps guide water flow
- Skin seal and adjustable neckline with velcro straps for closure.
Open water swimming / triathlon wetsuits are made from a type of smooth skin neoprene which has a much more delicate outer when compared to surfing wetsuits and can easily be punctured with your fingernail. These suits are only suitable for swimming and should not be used for any other watersport activity.
Top tips for putting on your new triathlon wetsuit;
- Use a plastic bag over your hands and feet to help slide the suit onto your arms and legs more easily
- Always pull your wetsuit from the inside - this allows you to grip the fabric without damaged the delicate outer material
Washing and rinising;
It's best to rinse your wetsuit in fresh, cold water as soon as possible after use in salt water ensuring the suit is rinsed inside and out so all sand and sediment is 100% removed.
Where possible, try to dry your wetsuit inside and out, in a shaded spot out of direct sunlight. It's preferable no to hang the suit while wet, as it can stretch under its own weight.