Aropec Junior Reindeer 3/2mm Trialthon Back Zip Wetsuit
The Reindeer wetsuit has 2mm Super Stretch smooth skin on the back, arm, hip, and leg and 3mm Super Stretch smooth skin on the chest and the front thigh which provides outstanding flexibility and freedom of movement. The entire suit is blind stitched internally for increased durability and strength at the ciritcal zones so you can be confident the suit won't let you down when you need it most. Finished with an easy entry back zip, the Reindeer provides high spec perfomance at an entry level price.
- Super stretch smooth skin material
- Skin seal and adjustable neck with velcro closure
- Back zip entry
- Blind stitched internally
Open water swimming / triathlon wetsuits are made from a type of smooth skin neoprene which has a much more delicate outer when compared to surfing wetsuits and can easily be punctured with your fingernail. These suits are only suitable for swimming and should not be used for any other watersport activity.
Top tips for putting on your new triathlon wetsuit;
- Use a plastic bag over your hands and feet to help slide the suit onto your arms and legs more easily
- Always pull your wetsuit from the inside - this allows you to grip the fabric without damaged the delicate outer material
Washing and rinising;
It's best to rinse your wetsuit in fresh, cold water as soon as possible after use in salt water ensuring the suit is rinsed inside and out so all sand and sediment is 100% removed.
Where possible, try to dry your wetsuit inside and out, in a shaded spot out of direct sunlight. It's preferable no to hang the suit while wet, as it can stretch under its own weight.