Year: 2024Model: NN6F4601Colour: Black
The Zeal Perform Wetsuit is the evolution of Openwater Perform.
The Openwater Zeal Perform is for expert swimmers who are looking for flexibility and need low buoyancy and a neutral position.
- FINA Approved: This is the perfect wetsuit to wear in official FINA open water competitions, since it is the first suit to be officially certified by the International Swimming Federation.
- Maximum Freedom: Thanks to the combination of the most elastic technologies, such as Yamamoto 40+, you can enjoy total freedom of movement during your swimming competitions.
- Neutral Buoyancy: The distribution of different thicknesses gives this wetsuit a neutral buoyancy. This allows swimmers with advanced technique to maintain their natural position in the water.
- Zero Interference: Designed and intended for experienced swimmers, this wetsuit will provide you maximum elasticity and minimum buoyancy, so you will not feel any interference while swimming and you will be able to push your skills to the max in the water.
- Neoprene : 95 %, Polyamide (Nylon) : 5 %
Standard Delivery £2.95 or FREE on orders over £25.
Delivered in approx. 3-5 business days.
Next Business Day Delivery £4.95 or FREE on orders over £99.
All orders placed before 16:00 normally dispatched same day. Mainland UK only. N. Ireland and remote parts of the UK may take longer.
Saturday UK Delivery £9.95
Orders placed after 16:00 on Fridays will be scheduled for delivery on Saturday the following week.
Find your destination country on a list of countries we ship to for details on pricing and approximate delivery times.
Click & Collect
Orders ready for collection can be picked up Mon-Fri between 11am - 5pm or on Saturday between 9am - 4pm from the following address.
We'll send you an email as soon as your order is ready to be collected.
Please ring the bell at the front door and a member of staff will assist you.
You will be required to provide a valid form of identification to collect your items.
The Gunnery Drill Shed, Chapel Road, Shoeburyness, Essex SS3 9SL, United Kingdom.
Returns & Warranty
Extended Christmas Returns
Orders placed from the 25th October to 15th November 2023 are eligible for our extended 90 day return policy.
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer and product packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, or you have not received your order within 3 weeks of receiving your dispatch confirmation please do†contact our dedicated customer service team†and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on wetsuitoutlet.co.uk comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.