Year: 2022Model: 3703Colour: Red
f youíre simply looking to get out paddling and have a great time on the water, the Blaze
Given the Yak design team’s background in making PFDs for the harshest environments on the planet, and highly demanding users, why not produce a whitewater PFD that incorporates the lessons learned during those technical projects and offers their benefits for the best possible product at the best possible price. Enter the new Yak Taurus PFD!
The Taurus takes comfort and freedom in a whitewater PFD to a whole new level. Its 3D shaped front panels literally wrap around the body like a warm caress, and the minimalist back panel... well, you won’t even know it’s there! Plus, the Taurus has an integrated attachment point to facilitate the use of the Yak quick release belt – a useful tool, should you need to conduct a bankside rescue.
- 4D Cast technology combined with Supersoft foam to offer supreme wearer comfort
- Heavy duty outer cover material to improve wear characteristics and product longevity
- Optional quick release harness belt, which can be worn right or left handed
- Enclosed rear panel to give cleanest harness attachment point
- Versatile front pocket, which is big enough to take the essentials
- Separate knife pocket to speed deployment
- External mounting points with lash tab spacing to easily accept accessories
- Stretch mesh side and inner panels improve drainage
- Internal waist adjustment reduces overall product height
- Padded shoulder adjustment to allow a wide size range adjustment
- Shoulder grip panels to aid boat carrying
Standard Delivery FREE.
Delivered in approx. 3 business days.
Next Business Day Delivery £4.95 or FREE on orders over £99.
All orders placed before 15:00 GMT normally dispatched same day.
Saturday UK Delivery £9.95
Orders placed after 15:00 GMT on Fridays will be scheduled for delivery on Saturday the following week.
Find your destination country on a list of countries we ship to for details on pricing and approximate delivery times.
Click & Collect
Orders ready for collection can be picked up Mon-Fri between 10am and 4pm from the following address.
We'll send you an email as soon as your order is ready to be collected.
Please ring the bell at the front door and a member of staff will assist you.
You will be required to provide a valid form of identification to collect your items.
The Gunnery Drill Shed, Chapel Road, Shoeburyness, Essex SS3 9SL, United Kingdom.
Returns & Warranty
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer andproduct packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, please do contact our dedicated customer service team and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on wetsuitoutlet.co.uk comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.