Year: 2024Model: SS21WWTC101Colour: Black/Blue
The fastest swimskin in the world, built for the world’s fastest swimmers.
Developed in collaboration with our partners at Yamamoto, the Short Sleeve Swimskin features a revolutionary FINA approved SCS swim fabric which creates almost zero drag through the water.
- Yamamoto SCS textile features on the front chest to improve speed and significantly reduce drag as the body accelerates forward.
- Premium X2R fabric panels offer core support and reduced drag. X2R is one of the lightest and most compressive fabrics available; it is extremely hydrophobic with only a 5% water absorption rate.
- Minimal, fully bonded seams reduce any potential drag.
- Heavily researched panel layout to provide a compression fit to reduce drag and provide full body support.
- Designed to be worn over a short sleeve trisuit making it ideal for non-wetsuit competitions.
- Unique short sleeve panel design allows for unrestricted total freedom of movement whilst providing full coverage for your trisuit underneath.
- Auto-lock zip with cord for fast removal
- Suitable for 70.3/Middle Distance and Full IM/Distance non-wetsuit swims.
What makes this product different:
A unique short sleeve suit, with a fit designed for speed and maximum coverage.
Extremely hydrophobic, utilizing the latest Yamamoto SCS material.
Stylish Kona inspired printed design.
Bonded seams and high-tech nano coated fabric.
Used and loved by the Pro’s.
The Zone3 Kona Swimskin features short sleeves and a Tropical print design to give a nod to the Kona Ironman world champs. The suit is designed to offer the ultimate core support and reduce drag during non-wetsuit swims.
What is SCS swim fabric?
This technology is most commonly found on high-end wetsuit models, but only now has become available for use on swimwear which is required to reach FINA and WTC approval.
High-density knitted structure with 100% water repellent SCS coating.
SCS (Super Composite Skin) technology allows only the surface of the suit to have hydrophilic property therefore meeting FINA approval.
A surface frictional resistance of 0.025cdf compared to industry-standard 1.8cdf making it the fastest swimskin in the world.
Standard Delivery £2.95 or FREE on orders over £25.
Delivered in approx. 3-5 business days.
Next Business Day Delivery £4.95 or FREE on orders over £99.
All orders placed before 16:00 normally dispatched same day. Mainland UK only. N. Ireland and remote parts of the UK may take longer.
Saturday UK Delivery £9.95
Orders placed after 16:00 on Fridays will be scheduled for delivery on Saturday the following week.
Find your destination country on a list of countries we ship to for details on pricing and approximate delivery times.
Click & Collect
Orders ready for collection can be picked up Mon-Fri between 11am - 5pm or on Saturday between 9am - 4pm from the following address.
We'll send you an email as soon as your order is ready to be collected.
Please ring the bell at the front door and a member of staff will assist you.
You will be required to provide a valid form of identification to collect your items.
The Gunnery Drill Shed, Chapel Road, Shoeburyness, Essex SS3 9SL, United Kingdom.
Returns & Warranty
Extended Christmas Returns
Orders placed from the 25th October to 15th November 2023 are eligible for our extended 90 day return policy.
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer and product packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, or you have not received your order within 3 weeks of receiving your dispatch confirmation please do†contact our dedicated customer service team†and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on wetsuitoutlet.co.uk comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.