Year: 2024Model: 5496Colour: Black
O’Neill’s Chest Zip Entry wetsuit is the most unique, light weight, fully sealed wetsuit on the market. This advanced technology allows you preform at the highest level with materials so comfortable and light, you’d swear you were surfing naked.
The Hyperfreak Series features the Exclusive TechnoButter 3 & TB3X material, now lighter and more buttery than ever 20% lighter with 30% less water absorption.
This season sees the addition of an extra 0.5mm neoprene throughout the wetsuit = extra warmth!
- F.U.Z.E Enty System: O’Neill’s exclusive F.U.Z.E. (Front Upper Zip Entry) system offers a fresh alternative. Using the same free floating zipper technology as our patented Z.E.N. ZIP closure. The F.U.Z.E. closure keeps you dry and allows unrestricted flexibility.
- Technobutter 3 & TB3X neoprene: O'Neill's exclusive new improved stretch, hydrophobic neoprene with featherlight ENVY foam rubber core. Ultimate, flexibility, warmth and comfort. Combined with Technobutter 3X, the lightest, most flexible, softest material ever created.
- Glued, Blindstitched & taped Seams: Soft and durable neoprene seam tape. 0.5mm split-neoprene applied to triple-glued seams to seal out water keeping you dry and loose.
- Double superseal neck: A toasty warm two layer design featuring a 360˚ smooth skin interior lining, wide adjustablility, and a secure lock down. Fully adjustable and watertight.
- Strategic seamless paddle zones: An ergonomic, seamless under sleeve panel that allows for unrestricted motion and eliminates rashing. Flexible and unique design which utilizes minimal seam placement for comfort.
- Krypto knee padz: Abrasion resistant, high stretch neoprene panel with ergonomic shaping for comfortable durability. Flexible and unique design utilizes and extended knee pad for added durability.
- External key pocket with loop: Abrasion resistant, high stretch neoprene panel with ergonomic shaping for comfortable durability. Located along the lower leg inseam. Constructed with Fluid Seam Weld and UltraFlex DS neoprene, this key pocket has added strength, easy access and completely secure.
WHAT THE BRAND SAYS:
O’Neill Hyperfreak – the world’s leading performance wetsuits.
The O’Neill Hyperfreak is designed to offer surfers the most comfortable lightweight surfing experience possible. A combination of exclusive, innovative materials and our famous high standards for fit have enabled us to launch a new concept into the wetsuit market. The Hyperfreak suits initially consisted of ultra lightweight, summer focused products. Now 7 years on the range has been expanded to an impressive 39 different variations! It’s by far the best-selling range of performance suits we’ve ever had.
Technobutter 3 (at the time our most advanced neoprene) enables us to offer a wetsuit which helps bridge the gap between warmth and flexibly. A trade off which can be hard to balance for any surfer. By drastically increasing the air content in the foam neoprene itself and reducing the amount of nylon in the outer and inner jersey TB3 has revolutionised wetsuit design.
In 2022 we released TB4 and added yet another suit to the Hyperfreak family. The Hyperfreak Fire. Our TB4 neoprene is more durable, made from more sustainable fabric and offers increased heat retention by including Graphene fibres in the nylon. Adding to all this internal firewall (a hydrophobic layer helping the suit stay dry and warm) and Fluid Seam Weld (liquid pored polyurethane, maintaining the strength of the seams) The Hyperfreak Fire now brings lightweight flexibility into much colder water conditions.
The best fitting, most lightweight, flexible and comfortable wetsuits ever!
Standard Delivery £2.95 or FREE on orders over £25.
Delivered in approx. 3-5 business days.
Next Business Day Delivery £4.95 or FREE on orders over £99.
All orders placed before 16:00 normally dispatched same day. Mainland UK only. N. Ireland and remote parts of the UK may take longer.
Saturday UK Delivery £9.95
Orders placed after 16:00 on Fridays will be scheduled for delivery on Saturday the following week.
Find your destination country on a list of countries we ship to for details on pricing and approximate delivery times.
If you experience any issues with your delivery, please contact us within 2 weeks of your order dispatch date.
Click & Collect
Orders ready for collection can be picked up Mon-Fri between 11am - 5pm or on Saturday between 9am - 4pm from the following address.
We'll send you an email as soon as your order is ready to be collected.
Please ring the bell at the front door and a member of staff will assist you.
You will be required to provide a valid form of identification to collect your items.
The Gunnery Drill Shed, Chapel Road, Shoeburyness, Essex SS3 9SL, United Kingdom.
Returns & Warranty
Extended Christmas Returns
Orders placed from the 25th October to 15th November 2023 are eligible for our extended 90 day return policy.
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer and product packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, or you have not received your order within 3 weeks of receiving your dispatch confirmation please do†contact our dedicated customer service team†and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on wetsuitoutlet.co.uk comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.