Year: 2022Model: 002-006-000-0034Colour: Navy
Store and transport changing robes with ease, keeping it dry and handy for any outdoor adventure. Thoughtfully designed to make Pro Change robes and other technical clothing small, convenient and accessible, the Red Original Stash Bag features two compression straps and an air dump valve. The roll top style closure also gives the bag waterproof capabilities whilst the durable rip stock fabric is made from eco-conscious recycled fabric, that meets the Global Recycled Standard certification. Easily space save with this thoughtful design, which also means you won't have to leave your change robe on wet rocks or sand when on standby!
- Store change robes easily with our handy space saving compression bag, which can store up to an XL Pro Change EVO
- Compress bag to a small size easily, with the two compression straps and air dump valve
- Durable rip stock fabric, stitched and taped at the seams for abrasion resistance
- Portable and lightweight, 12 Litre stash bag includes padded detachable carry strap for comfort
- Locate and store items quickly with the roll top closure, which also ensures waterproof capabilities
- Added storage with the front mesh pocket for small valuables such as phones, keys, or change
- Useful design means you won't have to leave your robe outside on wet rocks or sand when on standby during activities
- Eco conscious, materials made from recyclables that are Global Recycled Standard Certified
- External dimensions: L57cm x W42cm
- Internal Capacity: 12 Litres
Please note, unlike our roll top dry bags this stash bag cannot be used as a tow float.
Standard Delivery FREE.
Delivered in approx. 3 business days.
Next Business Day Delivery £4.95 or FREE on orders over £99.
All orders placed before 15:00 normally dispatched same day.
Saturday UK Delivery £9.95
Orders placed after 15:00 on Fridays will be scheduled for delivery on Saturday the following week.
Find your destination country on a list of countries we ship to for details on pricing and approximate delivery times.
Click & Collect
Orders ready for collection can be picked up Mon-Fri between 11am - 5pm or on Saturday between 9am - 4pm from the following address.
We'll send you an email as soon as your order is ready to be collected.
Please ring the bell at the front door and a member of staff will assist you.
You will be required to provide a valid form of identification to collect your items.
The Gunnery Drill Shed, Chapel Road, Shoeburyness, Essex SS3 9SL, United Kingdom.
Returns & Warranty
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer and product packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, or you have not received your order within 3 weeks of receiving your dispatch confirmation please do†contact our dedicated customer service team†and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on wetsuitoutlet.co.uk comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.