Year: 2022Model: H21SOUColour: Blue
Note: This item is only available for mainland UK delivery. Delivery time approx 3-5 days.
JD Webb asked Butch for a wider shape from tip to tail with that classic 3-Stage pop. So Butch handed over the Source and JD is stoked! JD describes the pop as "Explosive" and the swing weight as "Non Existent". Butch started with a Blended 3-Stage rocker, allowing JD to carve and slash the wake like a beast, transferring edge to edge energy effortlessly. The Sculpted Tip & Tail shapes lend to this freeride sensation and the Source is easy to ride for all skill levels.
- SIZED UP PHILOSOPHY - Advances in board construction have reduced boards' overall weight, keeping swing weight at a minimum. Combined with the wake size of today, this evolution means it's time to ride a larger board delivering more pop and airtime and more stable and secure landings.
- BLENDED 3-STAGE ROCKER - Our Blended 3-Stage rocker creates explosive vertical pop. Designed to boot a rider off the wake, the Blended rocker line also generates good speed into the wake without the traditional 3-Stage drag.
- BIOLITE 3 CORE - The secret recipe we have been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout our line. Bio 3 is our lightest and most durable formula to date.
- MONOCOQUE CONSTRUCTION - Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- LAYERED GLASS - Our fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- SINGLE CONCAVE BASE DESIGN.
- SCULPTED TIP + TAIL.
- M6 INSERTS.
Shaped by Scott "Butch" Bouchard.
Scott Bouchard entered the shaping scene as an innovator with a background rooted in surf. His unique take on the 3-Stage Rocker helped riders like Byerly and JD get more pop off the wake when wakes were small. His passion for sourcing new materials and creating new construction methods has produced some of Hyperlite’s bestselling models.
Standard Delivery FREE.
Delivered in approx. 3 business days.
Next Business Day Delivery £4.95 or FREE on orders over £99.
All orders placed before 15:00 GMT normally dispatched same day.
Saturday UK Delivery £9.95
Orders placed after 15:00 GMT on Fridays will be scheduled for delivery on Saturday the following week.
Find your destination country on a list of countries we ship to for details on pricing and approximate delivery times.
Click & Collect
Orders ready for collection can be picked up Mon-Fri between 10am and 4pm from the following address.
We'll send you an email as soon as your order is ready to be collected.
Please ring the bell at the front door and a member of staff will assist you.
You will be required to provide a valid form of identification to collect your items.
The Gunnery Drill Shed, Chapel Road, Shoeburyness, Essex SS3 9SL, United Kingdom.
Returns & Warranty
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer andproduct packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, please do contact our dedicated customer service team and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on wetsuitoutlet.co.uk comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.