Year: 2022Model: 22249010Colour: Black/White
Size matters according to Rusty Malinoski. His new Rusty Pro wakeboard shape provides the surface area for massive airs but he says “My board feels lighter than anything I’ve ever ridden.” With more length comes a wider overall profile, creating a more poppy feel, “Light & poppy & snappy” says Rusty. As with previous shapes from Aaron Stumpf for Rusty, this board will take you swiftly to the wake holding edge all the way. New for Rusty is a set of shorter .7” SS Beam Fins, which when desired will allow you to break free or save landings when you’re a tad off the mark.
- ABRUPT CONTINUOUS ROCKER - This rocker line adds a little more kick to the speed that so many riders look for. The Abrupt Continuous rocker line transitions to a slightly exaggerated tip and tail rocker, creating added pop without sacrificing speed into the wake.
- MONOCOQUE CONSTRUCTION - Integrating the top and bottom fiberglass layers into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
DUAL TIP TO TAIL CHANNELS - Double channels running tip to tail delivering added traction and an aggressive feel on the water.
- LAYERED GLASS - Our fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- MOLDED LANDING FEATURE - Design feature/shape dispersing water on impact for softer landings.
- BIOLITE 3 CORE - The secret recipe we have been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout our line. Biolite 3 is our lightest and most durable formula to date.
- SIZED UP PHILOSOPHY - Advances in board construction have reduced board's overall weight, keeping swing weight at a minimum. Combined with the wake sizes of today, this evolution means it’s time to ride a larger board delivering more pop and airtime plus more stable and secure landings.
- VARIABLE EDGE DESIGN - Edge shapes that differ from tip to tail, most commonly shifting to sharper edges near tip & tail from a more forgiving, rounded or beveled shape under stance.
- M6 INSERTS - Delivers a more secure fit of the bolts to the inserts, improving bolt retention keeping binding hardware locked down.
Shaped by Aaron Stumpf.
Aaron has a solid pedigree in board design and he’s responsible for everything that goes into a Hyperlite board today. He leads the Hyperlite research and development team shaping many of our bestselling wakeboards and surfers. A product design specialist with 25 years of experience, Aaron also creates our manufacturing processes and innovative construction formulas. Always enhancing a wakeboard’s performance, whether at the top end or entry level, he’s Hyperlite’s master mind, killing it for boat and cable riders alike.
Standard Delivery FREE.
Delivered in approx. 3 business days.
Next Business Day Delivery £4.95 or FREE on orders over £99.
All orders placed before 15:00 GMT normally dispatched same day.
Saturday UK Delivery £9.95
Orders placed after 15:00 GMT on Fridays will be scheduled for delivery on Saturday the following week.
Find your destination country on a list of countries we ship to for details on pricing and approximate delivery times.
Click & Collect
Orders ready for collection can be picked up Mon-Fri between 10am and 4pm from the following address.
We'll send you an email as soon as your order is ready to be collected.
Please ring the bell at the front door and a member of staff will assist you.
You will be required to provide a valid form of identification to collect your items.
The Gunnery Drill Shed, Chapel Road, Shoeburyness, Essex SS3 9SL, United Kingdom.
Returns & Warranty
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer andproduct packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, please do contact our dedicated customer service team and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on wetsuitoutlet.co.uk comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.