Year: 2022Model: 22242010Colour: Orange/Yellow
Hyperlite’s Ripsaw was created to get you out on the cable, a great value for a great price to last throughout the season and further down the line. The Variable Thickness Profile delivers strategic flex zones with more flex in the tip and tail and less between the bindings. Overall however, the Ripsaw is a flexy deck perfect for all ability levels. Molded into the shape are Tip to Tail Channels to assist with tracking on approach to features and kickers. Hyperlite’s full wrap Urethane Sidewalls molded into the perimeter and a Sintered Base will take the abuse dished out by riders pushing their limits.
- CONTINUOUS ROCKER - The rocker line that started it all. Speed and fluid, predictable pop truly define this rocker. Designed to carry great speed into the wake with minimal drag, a Continuous rocker generates a longer trajectory with similar pop every time.
- E-CORE CONSTRUCTION - This 100% wood core brings life to your deck and adds a new dimension of wake-to-wake feel and control on rails.
- URETHANE SIDEWALL - Molded urethane flexes seamlessly with a wakeboard and bonds to top and base laminates for a fully bonded super tough construction.
- VARIABLE THICKNESS PROFILE - Fluctuating thickness of the board, most commonly a thickness reduction on tip & tail outside the stance platform.
- SINTERED BASE - Our Sintered Base material is the strongest, most durable running surface we offer. The Sintered formula undergoes a process that creates a strong bond between particles, making the finished product nearly indestructible. This base option is the perfect choice for the cable park season pass holder.
- M6 INSERTS - Delivers a more secure fit of the bolts to the inserts, improving bolt retention keeping binding hardware locked down.
- TIP TO TAIL CHANNELS - Channels running tip to tail delivering added traction and an aggressive feel on the water.
Shaped by Aaron Stumpf.
Aaron has a solid pedigree in board design and he’s responsible for everything that goes into a Hyperlite board today. He leads the Hyperlite research and development team shaping many of our bestselling wakeboards and surfers. A product design specialist with 25 years of experience, Aaron also creates our manufacturing processes and innovative construction formulas. Always enhancing a wakeboard’s performance, whether at the top end or entry level, he’s Hyperlite’s master mind, killing it for boat and cable riders alike.
Standard Delivery FREE.
Delivered in approx. 3 business days.
Next Business Day Delivery £4.95 or FREE on orders over £99.
All orders placed before 15:00 normally dispatched same day.
Saturday UK Delivery £9.95
Orders placed after 15:00 on Fridays will be scheduled for delivery on Saturday the following week.
Find your destination country on a list of countries we ship to for details on pricing and approximate delivery times.
Click & Collect
Orders ready for collection can be picked up Mon-Fri between 11am - 5pm or on Saturday between 9am - 4pm from the following address.
We'll send you an email as soon as your order is ready to be collected.
Please ring the bell at the front door and a member of staff will assist you.
You will be required to provide a valid form of identification to collect your items.
The Gunnery Drill Shed, Chapel Road, Shoeburyness, Essex SS3 9SL, United Kingdom.
Returns & Warranty
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer and product packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, or you have not received your order within 3 weeks of receiving your dispatch confirmation please do contact our dedicated customer service team and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on wetsuitoutlet.co.uk comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.