Year: 2022Model: 22256010Colour: Blue
Countless hours on the water have lead Shaun and Nelson to create this shape and the feedback has been mind-blowing. The Murray Pro wakeboard begins with a Subtle 3-Stage Rocker, where there is no flat spot, the rocker simply increases under foot for a colossal boost off the wake. Carrying on from past shapes, Shaun kept the Variable Edge Design and Molded Landing Feature making the board enjoyable for all ability levels. The board’s edge is rounded between the inserts, sharpening under foot and then cupped at the tip and tail delivering solid edge hold when you want it and forgiveness when you need it. Hyperlite’s Biolite 3 Core and compression molded construction keep The Murray super light for easy spinning, flipping and full sends.
- MONOCOQUE CONSTRUCTION - Integrating the top and bottom fiberglass layers into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- LAYERED GLASS - Our fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- MOLDED LANDING FEATURE - Design feature/shape dispersing water on impact for softer landings.
- BIOLITE 3 CORE - The secret recipe we have been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout our line. Biolite 3 is our lightest and most durable formula to date.
- SUBTLE 3-STAGE ROCKER - This is the stepping-stone to the 3-stage rocker style of ride. Utilizing a smaller flat spot between your feet, a Subtle 3-Stage rocker creates just enough vertical pop to know it’s there.
- SIZED UP PHILOSOPHY - Advances in board construction have reduced board's overall weight, keeping swing weight at a minimum. Combined with the wake sizes of today, this evolution means it’s time to ride a larger board delivering more pop and airtime plus more stable and secure landings.
- VARIABLE EDGE DESIGN - Edge shapes that differ from tip to tail, most commonly shifting to sharper edges near tip & tail from a more forgiving, rounded or beveled shape under stance.
- M6 INSERTS - Delivers a more secure fit of the bolts to the inserts, improving bolt retention keeping binding hardware locked down.
- MINIMUM SWING WEIGHT PROFILE - Thinning of the tip/tail profile for an effortless feel while spinning flat and during inverts.
Greg Nelson Design
The first pro wakeboarder to take the reins in the R&D lab was Nelson. With more than 20 years of design success he’s polished his philosophy and likes to produce easy riding boards that anyone can be comfortable on right away. Working with Murray, LaRiche and Maur, he’s helped them create the pro model wakeboards they cherish. Our Wakeboarding Legend has as much passion for creating boards as he does for riding them.
Standard Delivery FREE.
Delivered in approx. 3 business days.
Next Business Day Delivery £4.95 or FREE on orders over £99.
All orders placed before 15:00 GMT normally dispatched same day.
Saturday UK Delivery £9.95
Orders placed after 15:00 GMT on Fridays will be scheduled for delivery on Saturday the following week.
Find your destination country on a list of countries we ship to for details on pricing and approximate delivery times.
Click & Collect
Orders ready for collection can be picked up Mon-Fri between 10am and 4pm from the following address.
We'll send you an email as soon as your order is ready to be collected.
Please ring the bell at the front door and a member of staff will assist you.
You will be required to provide a valid form of identification to collect your items.
The Gunnery Drill Shed, Chapel Road, Shoeburyness, Essex SS3 9SL, United Kingdom.
Returns & Warranty
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer andproduct packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, please do contact our dedicated customer service team and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on wetsuitoutlet.co.uk comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.