Year: 2022Model: 22225010Colour: Brown/black
Earning himself the opportunity to create his first ever pro model cable wakeboard we paired JB with Aaron Stumpf to create the Freepress. A clean and simple shape built atop a Blended 3-Stage Rocker delivers a fluid feel on the water with a touch of edge hold lining you up for the next feature. The simple flat platform delivers a consistent contact and control point, locking in on features made easy. Longer overall profile combined with thin flex zones make the Freepress one of our most flexible shapes, hitting a Flex Factor of 5. Constructed with our Bamboo Pop Top, JB’s Freepress bears a lively feel with insane rebound and spring back.
- PARABOLIC EDGE CHANNELS - Channels that that follow the board's natural edge shape delivering a smooth feel throughout the ride.
- WOODLITE CORE - The perfect core for park boards with a lively feel and deep-rooted durability. 100% lightweight Paulownia is the meat in this gourmet sandwich, 20% lighter than the competition.
- FLAT TIP / TAIL BASE DESIGN - A minimal shape approach providing a solid connection to features while pressing or a loose feel on a skim style surfer.
- URETHANE SIDEWALL - Molded urethane flexes seamlessly with a wakeboard and bonds to top and base laminates for a fully bonded super tough construction.
- BLENDED 3-STAGE ROCKER - Our Blended 3-Stage rocker creates explosive vertical pop. Designed to boot a rider off the wake, the Blended rocker line also generates good speed into the wake without the traditional 3-Stage drag.
- BAMBOO POP TOP - This additional birch laminate sits between the rider and the first layer of fiberglass, delivering the feel & ollie power of natural wood core boards.
- FULL BEVELED EDGE - An angled edge shape, a beveled edge provides forgiveness on features or butter sliding on the water, preventing face plants and running 360 degrees around the board's profile.
- SINTERED BASE - Our Sintered Base material is the strongest, most durable running surface we offer. The Sintered formula undergoes a process that creates a strong bond between particles, making the finished product nearly indestructible. This base option is the perfect choice for the cable park season pass holder.
- M6 INSERTS - Delivers a more secure fit of the bolts to the inserts, improving bolt retention keeping binding hardware locked down.
- REINFORCED STANCE AREA - Additional fiberglass laminates to the stance platform managing flex between your feet while increasing flex in the tip & tail.
- MINIMUM SWING WEIGHT PROFILE - Thinning of the tip/tail profile for an effortless feel while spinning flat and during inverts.
Shaped by Aaron Stumpf.
Aaron has a solid pedigree in board design and he’s responsible for everything that goes into a Hyperlite board today. He leads the Hyperlite research and development team shaping many of our bestselling wakeboards and surfers. A product design specialist with 25 years of experience, Aaron also creates our manufacturing processes and innovative construction formulas. Always enhancing a wakeboard’s performance, whether at the top end or entry level, he’s Hyperlite’s master mind, killing it for boat and cable riders alike.
Standard Delivery FREE.
Delivered in approx. 3 business days.
Next Business Day Delivery £4.95 or FREE on orders over £99.
All orders placed before 15:00 normally dispatched same day.
Saturday UK Delivery £9.95
Orders placed after 15:00 on Fridays will be scheduled for delivery on Saturday the following week.
Find your destination country on a list of countries we ship to for details on pricing and approximate delivery times.
Click & Collect
Orders ready for collection can be picked up Mon-Fri between 11am - 5pm or on Saturday between 9am - 4pm from the following address.
We'll send you an email as soon as your order is ready to be collected.
Please ring the bell at the front door and a member of staff will assist you.
You will be required to provide a valid form of identification to collect your items.
The Gunnery Drill Shed, Chapel Road, Shoeburyness, Essex SS3 9SL, United Kingdom.
Returns & Warranty
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer and product packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, or you have not received your order within 3 weeks of receiving your dispatch confirmation please do†contact our dedicated customer service team†and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on wetsuitoutlet.co.uk comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.