Year: 2022Model: 22377121Colour: Black/Blue
Jump into the wakesurf lifestyle with the Broadcast. This shape provides great performance for any ability level. The Dual Concave Base feature and new rocker line provide a fast responsive ride. It allows advanced riders to air out and generate speed for rotational tricks while beginner and intermediate riders can maintain the momentum and stay in the sweet spot of the curl. The Molded EVA Traction pad provides a comfortable feel and is a feature usually reserved for the North Shore.
- MONOCOQUE CONSTRUCTION - Integrating the top and bottom fiberglass layers into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- LAYERED GLASS - Our fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- BIOLITE 3 CORE - The secret recipe we have been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout our line. Bio 3 is our lightest and most durable formula to date.
- TAIL SHAPE - Squash - A squarer back with rounded corners delivering a snappy feel with increased hold in the wave.
- MOLDED EVA TRACTION - Ultra grade EVA foam that is molded has a smoother finish and I considered more comfortable.
- ROLLED EDGE PROFILE - A more rounded rail shape that suites beginners and intermediate surfers, great for your first surf session.
- TAIL PROFILE - Mid - Traditional surfboard tail shape for quick carving and maneuverability.
- DUAL CONCAVE BASE - Channeling water into two streams through the fins and out the tail allowing for a fast and loose feel.
Butch Customs - Scott Bouchard has been shaping wakeboards for close to twenty years, working with the biggest legends in the sport. Based in Satellite Beach, Florida Scott’s influence on wakeboard and wakesurf shapes can be seen throughout Hyperlite line up.
Standard Delivery FREE.
Delivered in approx. 3 business days.
Next Business Day Delivery £4.95 or FREE on orders over £99.
All orders placed before 15:00 normally dispatched same day.
Saturday UK Delivery £9.95
Orders placed after 15:00 on Fridays will be scheduled for delivery on Saturday the following week.
Find your destination country on a list of countries we ship to for details on pricing and approximate delivery times.
Click & Collect
Orders ready for collection can be picked up Mon-Fri between 11am - 5pm or on Saturday between 9am - 4pm from the following address.
We'll send you an email as soon as your order is ready to be collected.
Please ring the bell at the front door and a member of staff will assist you.
You will be required to provide a valid form of identification to collect your items.
The Gunnery Drill Shed, Chapel Road, Shoeburyness, Essex SS3 9SL, United Kingdom.
Returns & Warranty
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer and product packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, or you have not received your order within 3 weeks of receiving your dispatch confirmation please do†contact our dedicated customer service team†and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on wetsuitoutlet.co.uk comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.