Year: 2022Model: MW4990cColour: Black/Orange Fizz
A feature packed wetsuit that offers a number of charecteristics for performance. Rollbar, floating zip and 39 cell buoyancy panelling make the p:2 propel a leader in the mid-level price bracket with features you'd expect to find in top level suits.
- SCS Coating: Hydrodynamic silicone coating to reduce resistance when putting on and taking off and to alleviate water resistance.
- Intermediate zone stretch panels: fluid movement
- Silicone concave water entrapment zone: extreme ultra enhanced distance per stroke
- 39 cell front buoyancy panel: maximum buoyancy with a 5mm thickness
- Seamless shoulder and arm panel: Enhanced flexibility.
- Transition panel: seam overlap technology
- 520% stretch lining: Unrivalled flexibility in shoulder and underarm panel
- Floating zip panel: Extra distance per stroke
- 39 Cell: The most buoyanct neoprene available with thicknesses varying from 1mm-5mm
- SCS Coating (Super Composite Skin): Applied as a layer over the surface of the neoprene, creating a very unique material. The micelle structure on the rubber surface repels water when in contact with air and reduces the surface resistance when in contact with water. Low resistance allows for faster speed through the water. As a result SCS provides comfort, extra freedom of movement, keeps the body warmer and decreases body fatigue whilst ensuring durability and abrasion resistance.
- 100% Sponge rubber, nylon laminated
Front chest (upper) - 5mm
Front chest (lower) - 3mm
Upper back - 3mm
Lower back - 5mm
Upper arm - 1.5mm
Lower arm - 1.5mm
Lower front leg - 3mm
Upper back leg - 3mm
Lower back leg - 5mm
Forearm catch panel - 2mm
Front insert - 2.5mm
Standard Delivery FREE.
Delivered in approx. 3 business days.
Next Business Day Delivery £4.95 or FREE on orders over £99.
All orders placed before 15:00 normally dispatched same day.
Saturday UK Delivery £9.95
Orders placed after 15:00 on Fridays will be scheduled for delivery on Saturday the following week.
Find your destination country on a list of countries we ship to for details on pricing and approximate delivery times.
Click & Collect
Orders ready for collection can be picked up Mon-Fri between 11am - 5pm or on Saturday between 9am - 4pm from the following address.
We'll send you an email as soon as your order is ready to be collected.
Please ring the bell at the front door and a member of staff will assist you.
You will be required to provide a valid form of identification to collect your items.
The Gunnery Drill Shed, Chapel Road, Shoeburyness, Essex SS3 9SL, United Kingdom.
Returns & Warranty
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer and product packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, or you have not received your order within 3 weeks of receiving your dispatch confirmation please do†contact our dedicated customer service team†and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on wetsuitoutlet.co.uk comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.