Model: 210309Colour: Black
Get a FREE Mystic Wetsuit Bag when you buy this Mystic Star Wetsuit. *Limited availability, offer only while stocks last.
They’re called the STAR series for a reason. Each year they shine in a new range of fresh colorways and novel patterns. This year the Star is engineered with GBS, Glued Blind Stitched seams. To fortify these seams even better the STAR suit is dot-taped on the critical junctions.
The fullsuits are equipped with Fox lining on the chest and back for a warmer core. We’ve also added kneepads,
made out of the new durable 4-way stretch Hex-tech material, just to keep your knees safe.
- GBS - Stitching method whereby the panels are first glued together and then only stitched halfway through the fabric instead of fully perforating it, which makes the seams waterproof.
- Critical taping internally - A neoprene taping is positioned on the critical seams of the suit. This prevents water from coming through the seams on critical points of the human body.
- Glideskin neck construction - The reduced thickness of the neck construction makes it easier for the neoprene to follow the curves of the neck with less pressure. The neoprene feels like a second skin, while the glideskin inner lining enables an excellent water closure.
- Aquabarrier - Silicone printing which forms a barrier, preventing water from entering your suit.
- Hex-tech kneepads - The kneepads are made of a 4way Super-tex fabric. This is a durable fabric especially designed for protection.
- Back zip entry.
- M-Flex (100%) - M-Flex is a very good flexible neoprene. M-Flex stands for high quality neoprene with an awesome stretch ratio.
- Fox Fleece Front & Back Panel - Soft, smooth & incredibly warm.
Soft, smooth and incredibly warm, the renewed thermal inner lining called Fox Fleece has big loops in the fabric create a high pile lining that holds air for extra insulation. The fleece also holds less water enhancing the fast-drying abilities of the fabric. Fox Fleece has superior stretch performance in all directions making it super suitable for every panel in all of our suits.
Standard Delivery FREE.
Delivered in approx. 3 business days.
Next Business Day Delivery £4.95 or FREE on orders over £99.
All orders placed before 15:00 normally dispatched same day.
Saturday UK Delivery £9.95
Orders placed after 15:00 on Fridays will be scheduled for delivery on Saturday the following week.
Find your destination country on a list of countries we ship to for details on pricing and approximate delivery times.
Click & Collect
Orders ready for collection can be picked up Mon-Fri between 11am - 5pm or on Saturday between 9am - 4pm from the following address.
We'll send you an email as soon as your order is ready to be collected.
Please ring the bell at the front door and a member of staff will assist you.
You will be required to provide a valid form of identification to collect your items.
The Gunnery Drill Shed, Chapel Road, Shoeburyness, Essex SS3 9SL, United Kingdom.
Returns & Warranty
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer and product packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, or you have not received your order within 3 weeks of receiving your dispatch confirmation please do†contact our dedicated customer service team†and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on wetsuitoutlet.co.uk comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.