Year: 2022Model: DR100Colour: Black/Pink
If you intend to wear your dryrobe like a coat to keep warm in and not for changing, consider going down a size from the size guide.
Get dry, cover up and stay warm with dryrobe. You don't know how much you need a dryrobe until you own one.
If you find yourself hanging around at sporting events, waiting to participate or watching your kids, a dryrobe Advance Long Sleeve will keep you warm in any climate.
- Leave it on over your clothing or wetsuit
- Re-use multiple times without the dryrobe ever feeling wet or cold
- Preserve your energy and core temperature with full protection from the elements
- The lining draws the water away from the skin into the pile of the fabric
- Get dry instantly and the insulating fabrics make you feel unbelievably warm
- The 2-way zips allow fast easy entry and exit. Operate from either inside or outside
- Keep your hands warm in our super lined zip close exterior pockets
- Store your essentials with multiple pockets inside and out
- Safely store your valuable items sealed in the '2-way waterproof' zip chest pocket
- At only 1.3kg It can be packed down small into a travel compression sack
You’ll use your dryrobe much more than you think, it will live in your car and be a lifesaver on many a cold morning or chilly evening.
Dryrobe Advance is one tough bit of kit, it’s designed to stand the wear and tear of sporty and active lifestyles, cold conditions and any challenge you face. A compression travel bag is available for increased storage and portability.
- A completely waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric
- A tailored, fitted sleeve with velcro fasteners at the wrist
- Super warm lining Synthetic Lambswool lining (51% Acrylic, 49% Polyester).
- The dryrobe full length 2-way reversible YKK® zip
- Minimal sealed seam construction
- Deep external fleece warm lined pockets
- A huge 'A4' size internal soft lined poacher pocket
- Internal zip entry phone, iPod, MP3 player or wallet pocket
- The inside chest pocket, 2-way waterproof design
- Super light construction - 1.3kg
Standard Delivery FREE.
Delivered in approx. 3 business days.
Next Business Day Delivery £4.95 or FREE on orders over £99.
All orders placed before 15:00 normally dispatched same day.
Saturday UK Delivery £9.95
Orders placed after 15:00 on Fridays will be scheduled for delivery on Saturday the following week.
Find your destination country on a list of countries we ship to for details on pricing and approximate delivery times.
Click & Collect
Orders ready for collection can be picked up Mon-Fri between 11am - 5pm or on Saturday between 9am - 4pm from the following address.
We'll send you an email as soon as your order is ready to be collected.
Please ring the bell at the front door and a member of staff will assist you.
You will be required to provide a valid form of identification to collect your items.
The Gunnery Drill Shed, Chapel Road, Shoeburyness, Essex SS3 9SL, United Kingdom.
Returns & Warranty
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer and product packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, or you have not received your order within 3 weeks of receiving your dispatch confirmation please do†contact our dedicated customer service team†and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on wetsuitoutlet.co.uk comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.