Model: MT5525dColour: Black/Flame Ombre
The perform collection offers support for the rigours of triathlon and is built for all-round performance across short and long distance racing. SBR power and ICE X technologies provide cooling and UV blocking, while SENSOR MESH X zoned panelling promotes moisture management.
- SBR Power: Provides unmatched power and durability, featuring a mid-level gauge for muscle stabilisation.
- Ergonomically engineered panelling for comfort and ventilation, and sleeves for aerodynamic benefits.
- Easily accessible rear pockets to hold essential hydration gels.
- Premium Italian engineered silicon gripper for a secure fit and comfort.
- Full Length semi auto lock zip
- LD chamois for support and comfort hile on the bike.
- CF and CB Panels - ICE X: Engineered from high filament cooling yarn, this impressive heat management fabric delivers unbeatable moisture wicking properties. Excellent stretch and recovery memory to move with the body.
- Lower Body - SBR POWER: Built from 70D elastane, SBR POWER offers unmatched power, durability and strength. Featuring high denier nylon yarn for impressive support and moisture management, plus a mid leel gauge for stability. Impressive muscle stabilisation through action is also assured.
- Mesh Panels - SENSOR MESH X: Utilising a Nylon/Lyyca fibre matrix with high filament hydrophilic nylon yarn and optimal airflow engineering, SENSOR MESH X represents the ultimate in moisture management. With Lycra fibre from Invista, unparalleld comfort is assured.
- LD Chamois - Quick drying long course triathlon chamois fused into high density, hydrophobic foam base to manage moisture and deliver comfort to go the distance. Ample support for the bike while remaining discreet for the run.
- CF and CB Panels - 82% Polyester / 18% Elastance
- Lower Body - 68% Nylon / 32% Elastane
- Mesh Panels - 83% Nylon / 17% Elastane
Standard Delivery FREE.
Delivered in approx. 3 business days.
Next Business Day Delivery £4.95 or FREE on orders over £99.
All orders placed before 15:00 normally dispatched same day.
Saturday UK Delivery £9.95
Orders placed after 15:00 on Fridays will be scheduled for delivery on Saturday the following week.
Find your destination country on a list of countries we ship to for details on pricing and approximate delivery times.
Click & Collect
Orders ready for collection can be picked up Mon-Fri between 11am - 5pm or on Saturday between 9am - 4pm from the following address.
We'll send you an email as soon as your order is ready to be collected.
Please ring the bell at the front door and a member of staff will assist you.
You will be required to provide a valid form of identification to collect your items.
The Gunnery Drill Shed, Chapel Road, Shoeburyness, Essex SS3 9SL, United Kingdom.
Returns & Warranty
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer and product packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, or you have not received your order within 3 weeks of receiving your dispatch confirmation please do†contact our dedicated customer service team†and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on wetsuitoutlet.co.uk comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.