Zhik Split Toe Boots DBT0140
The newest addition to Zhik's legendary dinghy boot range have immediately proven themselves to be worthy members of such an exclusive club.
The split toe boot carries the same iconic sole as the rest of the range - and it's not just the fact that it's green. The sole has a ton of grip and is unbelievably durable all thanks to the new materials used, ensuring your main point of contact with the boat or board is better and will last longer than ever. Split toe design, a popular choice for surfers, eliminates rolling inside the boot offering stability and accuracy. The scored pattern of the sole gives optimal flexibility and maintains grip under water, while the mesh upper gives breathability and drains water fast. A unique ankle seal stops most water entering in the the first place, leaving you light and free to perform.
These boots have immediately become popular with skiff/moth/catamaran sailors and boardsport enthusiasts alike, and represent one of the most comfortable, durable and versatile footwear choices on the market.
For high performance sailing where you need more upper foot support for hiking and longer days on the water, check out the Zhik 170 Low Cut Ankle Boots.
Zhik has always been the leader in sailing footwear. That tradition continues in 2020 with the latest range of sailing footwear. We have re-released some of the best sellers and added new boots to the range. Consider this an evolution of our previous range, improving on the grip and durability, while adding better comfort, all with a progressive style.
- The newest addition and the lightest boot in the range with superior agility
- Split toe and adjustment strap keeps the boot firmly in place and give lateral support and stability
- Super lightweight fabrication throughout with key areas reinforced for sailing
- Fast drying and fast draining, an ideal option for the hotter days out on the water
- Outer Sole: 100% Rubber
- Mid Sole: 80% Neoprene; 20% Nylon
- Upper: 60% Neoprene; 20% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate; 20% Polyester