Zhik High Cut 270 Boots DBT0270
The High Cut 270 boot keeps many of the features from the best-selling 260 boots, but includes some key updates. The new sole is not just more green - it's made from a totally new mould, has a ton more grip and is even more durable all thanks to the new materials, ensuring your main point of contact with the boat is better and will last longer than ever. The iconic lacing system is on the outside of the boot (unlike other imitations) to better support the foot arch and give a better fit, while also being easier to put on, especially with the simple and effective pull tight QuickLock lacing. And finally, the 270 boot has had a fit update, giving increased comfort with fewer tight spots or rubbing. All in all, probably the most customisable, comfortable and durable boots on the market.
For high performance sailing where you need to be even more dynamic, check out the 470 Lightweight boot. These 270 boots offer more upper support than the lightweight 470s for long hiking legs and bigger days on the water.
Zhik has always been the leader in sailing footwear. That tradition continues in 2020 with the latest range of sailing footwear. We have re-released some of the best sellers and added new boots to the range. Consider this an evolution of our previous range, improving on the grip and durability, while adding better comfort, all with a progressive style.
- An update to a favourite amongst the sailing community and a great all rounder
- EVEN MORE GRIP with an optimised rubber compound, and new moulded sole
- New quick lock lacing system makes it easy to put on and take off
- Improved ankle strap design removes bulk but retains support
- Reinforced midsole + moulded heel cup add structure and support to the boot
- Moulded sole with Arch support works with the quick lock lacing for a firm + secure fit
- Superior Zhik fit is achieved by moulding the boot on Zhik’s unique ergonomic lasts. This gives you a firm + close fit with more comfort, and reduced chafe
- 4mm neoprene and 2mm rubber upper suitable for all year round sailing
- Outer Sole: 100% Rubber
- Mid Sole: 70% Neoprene; 20% Polyethylene Terephthalate; 10% Nylon
- Upper: 80% Neoprene; 20% Nylon