Designed for kayaking pleasure, the U.K. made Rush Jacket optimises the best components of a whitewater kayak jacket without the restriction of a latex neck seal. The unique neoprene neck seal is glued and blindstitched (GBS) and heat seal seam taped for a superior dry finish. The top half of the neck is glideskin lined for a smooth finish to avoid irritation with an elasticated adjuster to give the best possible seal without latex.
Our proven EvoTX4 4ply Nylon is an exceptional waterproof and breathable flexible fabric that has such a reliable reputation we don’t use anything else if we want to keep you dry. Reinforced with EvoTX4 500D Nylon in high wear areas this jacket will withstand plenty of knocks and scrapes.
The refined 3D articulated cut is designed for maximum freedom of movement in your kayak or canoe. Seamless underarm paddle-zones are strategically placed to increase your range of motion as well as the jackets endurance.
Dry latex wrists are covered with a neoprene outer cuff for UV protection and an extra seal. The double layer waist maximises your dry seal by layering your spraydeck waist seal (or Nookie Pro Bib Pants – Double Waist) between the two. The inner waist is EvoTX4 fabric making it easy to put on and the outer waist is a stretch neoprene band with velcro (with cold finger grabs) for an adjustable tight seal.
The whole jacket is waterproof taped on every seam and is coated with Durable Water Repellant (DWR) for one more layer of water resistance.
This is the jacket for you if you’re not a fan of ‘hamster-eye-bulging’ latex neck seals but still want an exceptional paddling jacket for whitewater, play boating or sea kayaking. Perfect for spring snow-melt paddling in Europe with hot sunny days and ice cold water. River, sea, surf.
- Glideskin neoprene neck with power-band elastic adjuster
- Glued & Blindstitched dry seams on neoprene neck
- Latex wrist seals with neoprene outer cuff for protection and extra seal
- Waterproof and breathable 3ply Ripstop and 4ply fabric combination
- Coated with Durable Water Repellant (DWR)
- Anatomical dynamic cut ideal for kayaking upper body rotations
- Seamless under-arms for comfort and durability
- Double-waist tunnel
- Easy-On fabric inner waist
- Adjustable outer waist tube with power-up velcro
- Dive quality waterproof taping on all seams
- Retro-reflective detailing
Made in Cornwall, United Kingdom