These kayaking dry trousers boast more technical specifications and design and development pedigree than any other on the market. Designed by their in-house team (with many decades of combined experience) and thoroughly tested by a multitude of team riders and outdoor professionals over the four corners of the World.
The Nookie EvoTX4 4ply fabric comes in two weights. The heavier weight (500D Nylon) is as tough as Cordura and is used in all the high wear areas. Nookie know from experience they need to be rugged in the seat, knees, outer ankle cuffs and socks. Both weights of fabric are durable, waterproof and breathable yet flexible and comfortable to wear with a Durable Water Repellant coating.
The trouser is cut with an anatomical fit, perfect for highly active use or sitting in a kayak. The latex ankle seals provide a great watertight barrier and can be trimmed down for the perfect fit. The Nookie Evolution Dry Trousers are also available with asymmetric dry socks.
The classic tall blindstitched and glued neoprene waist with sharkskin mesh (to avoid water wicking up your trousers), has been used because Nookie feel this is the best seal for your dry trousers.
They are finished off with retro-reflective detailing and smart red trims. These are a great addition to the Nookie range and are perfect for whitewater, lake or estuary touring, sea kayaking and general watersports use.
- Waterproof and breathable 4ply dry trousers
- 4ply fabric 160D Nylon – flexible and soft to the touch
- Reinforced 4ply fabric 500D Nylon on high wear areas
- Hydrophobic and Hydrophillic coated with Durable Water Repellant (DWR)
- Anatomical dynamic cut for active fit
- Latex ankle seals, trim down for perfect fit
- Tall neoprene waist tube with wicking sharkskin mesh
- Dive quality waterproof taping on all seams
- Low snag adjustable velcro outer ankle cuffs
- Retro-reflective detailing