Colour coded by size with durable, waterproof and breathable 2ply Nylon fabric. Tried and tested for heavy duty use by outdoor activity providers. The perfect first splash top cag centre jacket for canoeing, kayaking and other watersports.
Sizes & Colourway
Junior (XXS)- Red/Yellow
Youth (XS) – Yellow
S – Orange
M – Red
L – Blue
XL – Black/Yellow
XXL – Blue/Yellow
This over the head smock style centre cag is comfortable to wear due to the flexible waterproof and breathable fabric, soft neoprene cuffs and adjustable neoprene neck. The fit is designed to work with you, featuring underarm seamless paddle zones, drop-tail with shockcord/bungee adjustment and gusseted venting neck.
Ideal for centre-based watersports activities – the emphasis is on durability and the full colour coding allows staff easily to select the correct size.
- 2ply Nylon waterproof breathable fabric with microporous grey coating.
- Waterproofness – 5,000 mm/H20.
- Breathability – 3,000 /m2/24hrs MVP.
- Colour coded by size – for easy recognition.
- Clear size labeling inside neck.
- Adjustable neoprene neck with Velco tab, designed to hold in place when open.
- Venting neck with gusset.
- Drying/hanging loop on external collar.
- Soft, stretchy neoprene cuffs. Doubled over for durability.
- Limited seams for maximum waterproof lifespan.
- Dive quality waterproof taping on all seams.
- No under arm seams for anti-chafing comfort.
- Drop-tail seat/back of jacket.
- Shockcord/bungee waist adjustment.
2ply Nylon Fabric
Tried and tested and fully approved by a number of different activity centres around the UK, our toughest audience.
1. Nylon outer fabric with DWR (durable water repellent) coating.
2. Hydrophobic, microporous coating – waterproof and breathable.