Fill your days with carefree fun! A great all-around choice for riders of all levels and sizes, Nalu inflatables are the perfect board for a fun day with the family, touring, or longboard-style surfing on small waves. Stable (at 32 and 34-inches wide) and sturdy, these boards offer an incredible stiffness-to-weight ratio, thanks to our new, highpressure X-weave material. Double stringers add key reinforcement in the stance area, while the six-inch thickness further enhances stability for paddling performance that feels similar to a composite. Its light weight and shaping makes it fun to maneuver whether cruising around or walking up the nose on small waves. The nose has plenty of room for the kids to climb aboard, or take extra cargo with you using the cargo strap.
Ideal for riders up to 265 lbs/120 kg
- Double Layer Rails = Greater durability + longevity + added stiffness
- High Pressure Rated = Superior stiffness
- US Fin Box = More fin options + tool-less fin installation
- Double Stringer = Added stiffness + efficient waterflow for “faster” paddling (propulsion)
Who's it for?
Any rider looking for a board that will do it all, from cruising on the lake with the kids to touring along the river to riding small waves in the ocean.
What does it do?
Cruising, catching small waves, touring, gliding, taking kids on board.
Why is it unique?
It packs a lightweight, stiff and durable construction into a fun and very easy-to-use shape, assuring riders will enjoy paddle boarding from the very first stroke.
- Carry / Storage bag - fits board, leash & pump.
- Dual flow manual pump
- Tool-less fin
- Naish Coiled Leash
- Length - 11'6" / 350.5 cm
- Width - 34" / 86.4 cm
- Thickness - 6" / 15.2 cm
- Volume - 314 L
- Max Rider Wt. - 265 lbs/120 kg