The versatile, all-around choice for women of all levels and sizes, the Alana inflatable is perfect for fun with the family, touring, or surfing small waves. Stable (at 32-inches wide) and sturdy, this board offers an incredible stiffness-to-weight ratio, thanks to our new, high pressure X-weave material. Double stringers add key reinforcement in the stance area, while its light weight and reduced thickness further offer great control for easy maneuvering whether cruising, or walking up the nose on small waves. The nose has plenty of room for the kids to climb aboard, or take extra cargo with you using the cargo strap. It’s now easy and effortless to walk to and from the water thanks to the Alana’s added shoulder carry handle and super lightweight frame.
Ideal for riders up to 190 lbs/85 kg
- Double Layer Rails = Greater durability + longevity + added stiffness
- High Pressure Rated = Superior stiffness
- US Fin Box = More fin options + tool-less fin installation
- Double Stringer = Added stiffness + efficient waterflow for “faster” paddling (propulsion)
Who's it for?
Any woman looking for a board that will do-it-all, from cruising on a lake with the kids to touring a river to riding small waves.
What does it do?
Cruising, catching small waves, touring, gliding, taking kids on board.
Why is it unique?
It packs a lightweight, stiff and durable construction into a fun and very easy-to-use shape, assuring riders will enjoy paddle boarding from the very first stroke.
- Carry / Storage bag - fits board, leash & pump.
- Dual flow manual pump
- Tool-less fin
- Naish Coiled Leash
- Length - 11'6" / 350.5 cm
- Width - 32" / 81.3 cm
- Thickness - 5" / 12.7 cm
- Volume - 239 L
- Max Rider Wt. - 190 lbs/85 kg