MAJESTIC is still one of the Mystic team riders’ favorites. It was quite the challenge to make the best even better, but they pulled it off. Mystic have updated the panels with Knitflex on the outside and Flare Mesh Quick dry lining with waterproof stretch taped seams on the inside. They also got rid of unnecessary seams, minimalizing the numbers of panels. Multiple arm panels are combined to gain optimal stretch in all directions.
The front-zip construction with aquabarrier provides extra flex in the upper body which allows less water to enter the suit. The familiar front-zip received a stealth-styling update whilst the back-zip got a total redesign. The good news is that the back-zip fit now also matches the front-zip. Safe to say that maximum comfort and freedom of movement are guaranteed while riding this suit.
- Fine Mystic Front Zip - The fine overlapping teeth create a smooth and tight closure, while maintaining the flexible capabilities of the suit. The strong metal puller with the rubber fingergrip enables an easy handling.
- Knitflex - Durable, fast drying & high-end stretch fabric.
- GBS (glue and blindstitched) - Strong & flexible seams.
- Hex-tech kneepads - Ultra durable & flexible knee pads
- Keypocket 2.0 - Keyloop with mini buckle
- Aquaflush - Perforated neoprene that allows water to exit the suit, preventing the leg cuffs from filling up with water.
- Velcro ankle closure straps - Velcro ankle straps to tighten the leg cuffs.
- Aquabarrier - Silicone printing which forms a barrier, preventing water from entering your suit.
- Windmesh back panel - Eliminates windchilland keeps you warmer for longer.
- Non slip cuffs - The cuff is designed to limit the water entry and keep the sleeve in place.
- Flaremesh Chest & Back Panel - High performance inner lining with excellent stretch & heat reflection.
- Fox Fleece - In all other panels. Soft, smooth & incredibly warm.
- Waterproof stretch taping internally - Stops water ingress through the seams.
Knitflex outer lining top spec high-end stretch fabric. Compared to other, non-woven fabrics Knitflex is more durable and has a unique structure in the lining. This creates an excellent and uniform stretch in all directions making it a great outer lining for panels that really need to perform. Knitflex truly looks and feels amazing, but the fast-drying abilities of the fabric are even better. As soon as water droplets touch Knitflex they bead up on the surface. Knitflex will channel out larger amounts of water in no time resulting in a faster drying suit.
Soft, smooth and incredibly warm, the renewed thermal inner lining called Fox Fleece has big loops in the fabric create a high pile lining that holds air for extra insulation. The fleece also holds less water enhancing the fast-drying abilities of the fabric. Fox Fleece has superior stretch performance in all directions making it super suitable for every panel in all of our suits.
Flaremesh lining has a carbon backing and is topped with big terry loops creating a high pile for extra insulation and a soft touch. Flaremesh also channels water through the fabric to decrease drying time. This finally puts and end to sessions starting with a wet and cold suit. The jacquard knit design is unique to Mystic’s wetsuits.