Gul Womens Code Zero U-ZIP Drysuit
New and exclusive to WSO, the Women's Code Zero U-Zip Drysuit combines durability and comfort along with the essentials; being waterproof and windproof.
Designed using GCX4 EVO with 2/2 mechanical stretch, its contoured body panels reduce snagging, bulk and windage. The glide skin neck and seal cuffs make it quick and easy to pop your head and hands into, whilst staying warm, comfortable and sealed all around. It also features a tough YKK Aquaseal zip system, for ease of donning.
The Code Zero has been created with dinghy sailors in mind, ensuring you stay protected on the water whether you're racing or cruising. It's also extremely versatile though, as the design allows for excellent freedom of movement and durability, meaning it will also be a winner for kayaking, kitesurfing and other surface watersports too.
- GCX4 EVO Breathable, waterproof, 2/2 mechanical stretch technology
- 100% Waterproof heat taped seams
- Tough YKK AQUASEAL HORSESHOE EAZZZY ON zip system for easy donning
- Glide Skin neck and cuff seal
- LATEX SOCKS
- CORDURA reinforced articulated seat and knees
- Action fit
- Contoured body panels reduce snagging, bulk and reduce windage
- Articulated arms and knees
- Water resistant zip sleeve pocket
- Easy-grab cuff and ankle adjustment
- Internal adjustable braces
- Women's cut and styling
Your drysuit has been made from carefully selected materials to give the best combination of durability and performance. With the correct care you will gain the maximum life from your suit. Always rinse your suit after use in clean water using a mild detergent if necessary. Pay particular attention to remove any sand or foreign matter from the zips.
Please don’t use any solvents or other chemicals to remove stains or marks from your wetsuit as this can cause damage. Do not force zips and if possible get someone to pull up the zips for you, pulling zips up not across. Protect your wetsuit from sharp or abrasive objects. Ensure the suit is the correct size and do not pull the ends of sleeves or legs to remove.
Add an extra layer of warmth with a DRYSUIT UNDERFLEECE