Red Paddle Co Ride 9'8 Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board + Bag, Pump, Paddle & Leash
Perfect for lighter riders who want a versatile board for every circumstance and also heavier riders for surfing!
The smallest of the ride family is the Ride 9'8", a board designed for all round usage for lighter rider. You'll get the best out of it if you're under 70kg/155lb, but that doesnt exclude heavier riders. In fact for these SUPers, the 9'8"makes a great surf shape. Key to the Rides versatility is its dimensions. its 31"/787mm wide and 3.93"/100mm thick, which makes it a stable but manoeuvrable board. It's perfect for beginners, but because it has been stiffened with our RSS battens, it delivers a fantastic experience for more advanced rides too. The Ride 9'8" also has the cargo tie downs to carry bags and clothing on those longer journeys.
Whats in the box?
- Ride 9'8" Air SUP Board.
- Alloy 3-Piece Paddle.
- Red Original All Terrain Back pack/Board Bag.
- Titan Pump.
- Repair Kit.
- Water Resistant Phone Case.
- Length 9'8"
- Width 31"/787mm
- Thickness 3.93"/100m
- Volume 193 litres
- Rider weight up to 95kg/210lb
MAKE MINE AN MSL.....
Stronger, Lighter, Stiffer
Red Paddle Co's unique MSL technology is heading up the market for inflatable SUP design.
Red Paddle Co's mission is to design and manufacture high-quality boards with zero compromise.
THE BENEFITS OF MSL:
- Cosmetic finish: All 2017 Red Paddle Co boards now have an industry leading cosmetic finish with fewer wrinkles and blemishes. The board looks cleaner, smoother and even feel better to touch.
- Weight saving: Red Paddle 2017 boards are up to 2kg lighter than previous versions. But, importantly, they are not too light. If a board is ultra light it's more affected by wind and currents on the water.
- Lower pressure: All Red Paddle boards now benefit from extra torsional stiffness, so they remain stiffer at lower pressures. We recommend a pressure of between 18-2psi. Less pump more paddling.
- Durability: The multiple-layer coating of Red Paddle Boards is tough and durable. Thermosealed deckpads also keep their colour better than screen printed alternatives that fade quite quickly. When you combine MSL with Red Paddle Co's patented RSS stiffening system you have inflatable boards that deliver the world's most authentic stand up paddle board experience.
Extended warranty available
Thank you for choosing a Red Paddle Co product through Wetsuitoutlet.
By registering your purchase with Red Paddle Co, they will be able to offer you more effective customer service and keep you updated on what’s going on in the Red world.
All Red Paddle Co products come with a 12-month warranty against manufacturing defects, by registering your board with Red Paddle Co you are upgraded to a FREE 24 MONTH WARRANTY
**PADDLE UPGRADE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST**
AS STANDARD, THIS DEAL COMES WITH AN ALUMINIUM ADJUSTABLE PADDLE.
IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO UPGRADE TO A HIGHER SPEC GLASS FIBRE OR CARBON PADDLE, NO PROBLEM!
JUST GIVE US A CALL ON 00 44 (0)1702 295678, AND WE'LL REDUCE THE PADDLE PRICE BY £40.
(Paddle upgrade not available if paying with finance)