GEM, the proud matriarch of our women’s range. An awesome wetsuit packed with our best features, materials and technologies. This year we’ve upgraded the GEM with Knitflex, a high-end 4-way stretch outerlining with a soft touch and a luxurious look. Fox fleece and Flaremesh, our new high performance Quick Dry terry with heat reflective carbon backing cover the full inside of the suit. We’ve also added waterproof stretch Flaremesh taping on all seams to protect you from the cold during the most extreme days.
GEM is made out of 100% M-Flex 2.0 Neoprene and comes with a front-zip to ensure easiest possible entry and maximum freedom of movement.
Get the GEM, lose the cold!
- Fine Mystic front zip - The fine overlapping teeth create a smooth and tight closure, while maintaining the flexible capabilities of the suit. The strong metal puller with the rubber fingergrip enables an easy handling.
- Knitflex outer lining - Durable, fast drying & high-end stretch fabric.
- Windmesh chest & back panel - Eliminates windchilland keeps you warmer for longer.
- GBS (glued and blindstitched) - Strong & flexible seams.
- Hex-tech knee pads - Ultra durable & flexible knee pads.
- Aquaflush - Perforated neoprene that allows water to exit the suit, preventing the leg cuffs from filling up with water.
- Velcro ankle closure straps - Velcro ankle straps to tighten the leg cuffs.
- Aquabarrier - Silicone printing which forms a barrier, preventing water from entering your suit.
- Non slip cuffs - The cuff is designed to limit the water entry and keep the sleeve in place.
- Key pocket 2.0 - Keyloop with mini-buckle.
- M-Flex 2.0 100% - The most flexible neoprene in our range. M-Flex 2.0 updated with even better stretch and flex properties.
- Flaremesh internal lining in chest, back, lower body & hood - High performance inner lining with excellent stretch & heat reflection.
- Fox Fleece internally in all other panels - Soft, smooth & incredibly warm.
- Waterproof stretch taping internally - Stops water ingress through the seams.
Knitflex outer lining top spec high-end stretch fabric. Compared to other, non-woven fabrics Knitflex is more durable and has a unique structure in the lining. This creates an excellent and uniform stretch in all directions making it a great outer lining for panels that really need to perform. Knitflex truly looks and feels amazing, but the fast-drying abilities of the fabric are even better. As soon as water droplets touch Knitflex they bead up on the surface. Knitflex will channel out larger amounts of water in no time resulting in a faster drying suit.
Soft, smooth and incredibly warm, the renewed thermal inner lining called Fox Fleece has big loops in the fabric create a high pile lining that holds air for extra insulation. The fleece also holds less water enhancing the fast-drying abilities of the fabric. Fox Fleece has superior stretch performance in all directions making it super suitable for every panel in all of our suits.
Flaremesh lining has a carbon backing and is topped with big terry loops creating a high pile for extra insulation and a soft touch. Flaremesh also channels water through the fabric to decrease drying time. This finally puts and end to sessions starting with a wet and cold suit. The jacquard knit design is unique to Mystic’s wetsuits.