2XU P:2 Propel Triathlon Wetsuit
A feature packed wetsuit that offers a number of charecteristics for performance. Rollbar, floating zip and 39 cell buoyancy panelling make the p:2 propel a leader in the mid-level price bracket with features you'd expect to find in top level suits.
- SCS Coating: Hydrodynamic silicone coating to reduce resistance when putting on and taking off and to alleviate water resistance.
- Intermediate zone stretch panels: fluid movement
- Silicone concave water entrapment zone: extreme ultra enhanced distance per stroke
- 39 cell front buoyancy panel: maximum buoyancy with a 5mm thickness
- Seamless shoulder and arm panel: Enhanced flexibility.
- Transition panel: seam overlap technology
- 520% stretch lining: Unrivalled flexibility in shoulder and underarm panel
- Floating zip panel: Extra distance per stroke
- 39 Cell: The most buoyanct neoprene available with thicknesses varying from 1mm-5mm
- SCS Coating (Super Composite Skin): Applied as a layer over the surface of the neoprene, creating a very unique material. The micelle structure on the rubber surface repels water when in contact with air and reduces the surface resistance when in contact with water. Low resistance allows for faster speed through the water. As a result SCS provides comfort, extra freedom of movement, keeps the body warmer and decreases body fatigue whilst ensuring durability and abrasion resistance.
- 100% Sponge rubber, nylon laminated
- Front chest upper - 1mm
- Front chest middle - 2mm
- Front chest lower - 1mm
- Upper back - 1mm
- Lower back - 2mm
- Upper arm - 1mm
- Lower arm - 2mm
- Upper front leg - 1mm
- Lower front leg - 3mm
- Lower back leg - 3mm
- Forearm catch panel - 2mm
Includes 2XU Transition Back Pack Worth £80