Seventy One Percent SPF50 Sun Stick SP-SPF50
The Golden Rules SPF50 stick by SeventyOne Percent: BRAND NEW SUN CARE SPF50+
Part of a new surf care range by SeventyOne Percent*, The Golden Rules SPF50+ is a water resistant sun cream stick that safely protects the most sensitive parts of your skin against UVA and UVB rays (face, lips, nose, ears). Its large, compact and handy stick does not break. The sun cream does not melt or run into your eyes. Skin tested - paraben and perfume free. Waterproof and water resistant. Fit for most extreme situations. Volume: 10g.
*SeventyOne Percent is a young French company based in Labenne, France that has developed 3 lines of products, built by surfers for surfers, with a real eco-responsibility approach. SeventyOne Percent has created a surf care concept to accompany surfers before, during and after a surf session.
71% as 70% of the earth is covered by water and 1% of the profits go to Surfrider Foundation.
Water resistant and waterproof SPF50+ sun cream
- Sunscreen stick for high protection, waterproof and water resistant, does not cause eye irritation, for sensitive areas
- No paraben and no petrochemicals
- SPF50+ blocks 97% of UVA and UVB rays
- Apply to be well prepared for each surf session
- 10g stick
- Packaging tube is made with recycled cap and vegetable ink
- Ensure the item is returned within 60 days of purchase, unused and in original packaging.
- Enclose a copy of your invoice with a note to advise the reason for return.
- We recommend posting the item using a Signed For delivery service for peace of mind.
Wetsuit Outlet Returns
The Gunnery Drill Shed
Essex, SS3 9SL
If a replacement is urgent, it would be quickest to place a new order online first, then return the existing item marked for a refund. For returns outside of this criteria, call Customer Services on 01702 295678 (outside of UK 0044 1702 295678) or email email@example.com